Apophenia Evolved

Please visit my other blog: Apophenia Evolved.

Monday, November 3, 2008

NaNoWriMo

I know it is probably a little bit crazy for me to attempt but I signed up for NaNoWriMo and have decided to try and write a 50,000 word novel during November. Given my remaining allotment of days I have to write an average of 1800 words a day. Today I somehow managed to complete that many words but I don't know how long I will manage to keep it up.
I have having some fun writing one of the stories I have always delayed written because I never had enough time to write. Now, with a deadline, I am getting writing done even if it isn't very good writing.

I currently have 1,891 words completed and plan to get another 1800 words done tomorrow (Tuesday). I'll update with a link to my profile when then website seem to be working again.

No comments: