Apophenia Evolved

Please visit my other blog: Apophenia Evolved.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

50,000 words

Wow, It is Nov 30 and I have finally hit the 50,000 word mark of my novel! That means I have won NaNoWriMo! It has been one of the most intense writing I have ever done and probably one of the most rewarding. It feels strange looking back at all the work I have done and realizing that I have made a novel, almost. While I have 50,000 words over 12 chapters I am still not done with the story. It will probably be one more chapter and a least 1-2 thousand more words before I am done, probably ending the story unfinished so that I can later (maybe next NaNoWriMo) write a sequel to my novel.

Again, WOW, I almost can't believe I wrote 50,000 words.

Also I plan on spending a large portion of December editing my Novel and will hopefully get it self-published through Lulu before Christmas.

nano_08_winner_viking_120x90.jpg

No comments: