Apophenia Evolved

Please visit my other blog: Apophenia Evolved.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

D&D 4E and The 100 Kingdoms

On Friday I got a copy of the 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons Player’s Handbook. I’m expected the rest of the books to arrive in the mail on Monday or Tuesday. Since I got the book, I’ve been seriously being to plan my next campaign. I wanted something that fit with the new idea of Point of Light and everything new in 4th Edition.
So after a lot of thinking I came up with The 100 Kingdoms, a land of splinted kingdom left over from the fallen empire of Pyre. It allows for bastions of civilization with large tracks of dangerous land between them.
The starting location for my campaign is called The Edge. It used to be a border fortress, but after the fall of Pyre it turned into a trading town, negotiating deals with the nearby goblinoids
If anyone reads this and has any question I would be happy to answer them.

No comments: