Apophenia Evolved

Please visit my other blog: Apophenia Evolved.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Untold Stories

During my daily life I occasionally see something interesting that inspires the seeds of a story inside me. Some of these seeds catch hold inside me and begin to grow into a tree of ideas. Some of them I decide to turn into stories or use in a roleplaying game that I am playing. Others sit in my mind or in a small note on my computer. Those are the ones I want to share, the Untold Stories.

The stories will generally include my thoughts and the start of the story. Others might just include a picture that I found that inspires some thoughts. Maybe some of these stories might eventually be given homes and the person who gives it to them might be you. Don't be afraid to adopt a story, just make sure to include a link to where you are bringing it to life.

No comments: